At MagentoBrain, we have a dedicated team of Magento 2 Migration Experts who will take care of the project and ensure that the products, customers, and order data are transferred successfully and accurately to the latest Magento version.
To Build Something Great Together.
Magento 2 Migration Services with expert help
Why Should we Migrate to Magento 2?
Every online eCommerce site must get updated over time, so it is necessary to opt for migrating to advanced technologies leaving the outdated ones.
The same applies to websites developed with Magento 1. If you are operating an obsolete website developed with Magento 1, you need to opt for Magento 2 migration service for better customer response.
Our Adobe-certified Professionals will take care for
- Migrate your website to a more stable Magento 2 website.
- All essential data is transferred and stored securely.
- Adapt the M1 functionality to M2.
- Resolve multiple bugs and will work on fixing them.
Magento 1, the outdated tool, will not offer advanced features, patches, and quality for the websites. More problems that you can face with outdated Magento 1 are listed below.
- It will become impossible to pass the PCI compliance test
- Your website will face a constant threat for data comprise if you don’t opt for Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service.
- No updates will be available for Magento 1.
- No support for Magento 1 development and maintenance will be available.
Demerits of not migrating
Magento has closed its support for Magento 1 development, and here experts suggest for Magento 2 data migration process to keep your website updated. As per the recent update, the stores still running on Magento 1 are at a high risk of data theft.
Be aware that without migrating to Magento 2, your website can suffer from varied risk factors.
Magento 2 is updated with superior technology and offers various brands and organization to experience Omni channel shopping experience.
This platform enables every website with adaptable engineering. We are glad to mention that our professionals possess the best knowledge in implementing secure payment interfaces and advanced skills. So, the disadvantages that you can suffer if you don’t opt for Magento 2 store migration services are mentioned below.
- Magento 2 comes with a quick processing time. Magento functions on the advanced version of PHP. If your website is not migrated to Magento 2, it will not be able to experience a faster proceeding time.
- No security updates will be available for Magento 1. Magento 1 has stopped releasing security updates, so it is necessary to upgrade to Magento 2.
- If you don’t go with wooCommerce to Magento migration, your website will face slow speed and a huge time to load a page. As a result, it will lead to a loss in traffic and adversely impact the overall turnover of the company.
- Without migration to Magento 2, providing customers with the best shopping experience will not be possible. In addition, our advanced Magento to Shopify migration service will aid our customers with the best support in online shopping.
Services for Magento 2 Migration
We are glad to mention that our customers are happy with our Magento 1 to Magento 2 data migration support service. The areas of service in Magento 2 data migration are discussed below.
Magento 2 Data migration
Our migration support service comes with advanced data transfer services. It includes transferring data related to the product, orders, etc.
Magento 2 Upgrade
Our Bigcommerce to Magento migration support team enables your website with advanced scalability and performance. It will optimize the webpage with the necessary security and fast delivery.
Update Magento 2 version
Magento 2 has emerged as the best e-commerce platform designed for modern industries. We offer it in a much more innovative manner.
WordPress to Magento
Besides offering advanced services in Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration process, we also offer reliable and advanced services in WordPress to Magento migration.
Why MagentoBrain for this service?
MagentoBrain has emerged as a top-ranked provider of all services in Magento 1 and Magento 2. Our team consists of certified Magento 2 developers who are always at your service.
- We are the official Magento partner so we can offer a unique extension builder.
- Our skilled Magento team provides reliable service for Magento migration. We offer top-notch open-cart to Magento migration service without any hassle.
- All our Magento developers are certified and stay updated with advanced technologies.
- Our experts are ready to offer to transfer stored with due protective measures. They also transfer the data fast.
- Customers rely on our support system due to realistic solutions.
- All our technicians are well experienced and have already with our huge client base. We support every aspect of migration, whether woo-commerce, Shopify, or any other.
- We always deal with transparently. We will discuss every aspect of data migration.
Being the most reliable Magento migration company, customers from different parts of the world can count on us. Therefore, we follow the below-mentioned migration process.
- At first, we collect and adapt the extension.
- Now, our experts will prepare your store for migration
- We will use the data migration tool
- Now, we will make the alterations to the migrated data
- Now, the technicians will transfer the M1 theme and images.
- The next step is to select new extensions.
- We will work on performing testing and fixing bugs.
- Now, our experts will transfer incremental data
- Finally your store is launched.
Why do I need to migrate to Magento 2?
Better performance and scalability is the primary reason to move to Magento 2! Google considers page speed as a ranking factor for mobile searches.
What is Magento migration?
Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration is a migration service that covers the transfer of design, Magento extensions, database, and custom functionality from the Magento 1 to Magento 2 platform requiring a certain level of technical skills.
Do I need to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
There is a high chance that your store would be running on custom code. So it is essential that you migrate the custom code to Magento 2 safely.