Magento 2 Sql Query Report Extension
Sql Query Report allows create custom report using sql queries also allows to add new sql query report and save sql query report. Run SQL queries from the admin panel to generate reports using a one click. Admin can export the generated report from Sql Query Report in csv format.
- Manage all saved sql query report.
- Easy to create reports using sql queries.
- Admin can delete sql query report.
- Generated report display in tabular format.
- Admin can export report in csv format.
- Admin can edit generated sql query report.
- Admin can search something within the displayed generated sql query report.
Life Time Updates
3 Month Support
Meets Magento Standards
SQL Query Report allows the admin to fetch the data from the store's database. admin can Edit, Delete, Save and create custom SQL query reports. Enter report name and Sql query that you want to generate report and then click on Sql Report button, it wil fetche the result from the database shows the result in tabular format.
Admin can run custom SQL queries them to fetch the columns from the database as and when required. Admin can export the generated report from Sql Query Report in csv format. simply, click on export button it will automatically download. If admin want to search something, enter perticular thing in search box, it will automatically display result in tabular format.